Please see our meal options for virtual students during the 20-21 school year:
- Seven day meal kits are available:
When: Mondays 1:00-2:00pm
Where: Broome High Auditorium Lobby
Start Date: Monday August 24th
*Thursday August 20th is the deadline to put in a Request form for Monday’s Pick Up
- We will offer curbside pick-up once weekly at Broome High School.
- Please note that a Student’s Account Eligibility applies to all meals served under the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Application information regarding Free & Reduced Meals is listed below. The student’s account will be charged accordingly for Parent Requested Virtual Learning 5 Day Meal Kits.
- Lunch Applications & Accounts
- Applications for Free or Reduced Account Eligibility is available online at lunchapplication.com
- Student Lunch Account access and management is available online at www.k12paymentcenter.com
- For application processing and inquires please contact Sandra Ellison, Food Service Admin
Sandra Ellison | [email protected] | O. 864.279.6212
If you would like for your child to participate:
- Complete the lunch application at www.lunchapplication.com and the meal request form here.
- Email the completed form to Sandra Ellison [email protected]
- Parents will need to provide their student’s name and lunch account number at pick up.
Click here for more information on meals for Virtual students.